Welcome to the Howat Protocols of Cranio Fascial Dynamics (HPCFD) learning site
To access our learning, please follow the steps below:
- Register on our site – REGISTER NOW
- Visit the Howat Protocol of Cranio Fascial Dynamics course page and purchase the course – COURSE PAGE
- You will receive an initial email confirming that your order has been received.
- Within 48 hours of the first email (usually much less), you will receive a second email confirming the transaction has been completed. This email will contain a link back to the course page where you will be able to start the course.
- To access the course in the future, simply click on the login icon (top right of the screen) to LOGIN to your personalised dashboard, and click on ‘Enrolled Courses’.
IMPORTANT NOTES ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED
You can log in from the link at the top right-hand corner. If you are on the course page the button on the top right will say ‘Start Learning’ You will need to click this to access the course content as content is not accessible from the main course page. The information here is just to show you the modules available. The first things to do once you are in:
1. Download Dr Howat’s new publication to use with each module and for reading to support for the end of module tests.
2. Complete the student information form and return to us.
3. Then start Module 1!
When you work through each module in sequence, you will have unlimited access to a video presented by Dr Howat which will include references to the book (in the top right hand side of the slides). Each module has its own downloads; these are student notes to support the video and a PowerPoint with the slides from the video – all to aid learning. Do ask if you need anything else.
As you progress through the modules you are invited to book a 1:1 Zoom session with Dr Howat to answer any questions you may have or perhaps an explanation of a particular area. You just need to send me an email with your preferred day and times and I shall book it for you.
Once all modules are successfully completed it will be time to access the interactive face to face Module 8 with Dr Howat. You work in a small group over two days to develop your practical skills for the Howat 8 step, focusing on the smallest details to support your learning.
Find out more about our learning here: